• Industry’s highest concentration of 15,000,000 particles/ft3 @ 10% coincidence loss
• Ideal for use in research, industrial health and safety, indoor air quality, and cleanroom applications
• The most comprehensive internal self-diagnostics of any remote particle counter
• Remote diagnostics allow for remote service investigation through the Internet
• Supports MODBUS TCP, RTU and ASCII communication over Ethernet, or (optional) RS-485/RS-232
• Internet of Things (loT) communication allows for network or cloud-based data options
The Particles Plus® 5301P and 5501P Remote Particle Counters measure 0.3 or 0.5 to 25.0 μm and are the most feature advanced remote particle counters available. Integration is easy into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet, or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232. Integrated web server
displays instrument screen through any browser. The 5301P and 5501P remote particle counters display and report 6 user-selectable particle size channels, as well as (optional) temperature and humidity, flow and sensor status, date of last calibration, serial number, laser on-time, and date of manufacture for easy maintenance and warranty management. Storing up to 45,000 time-stamped particle count and environmental data records provides data redundancy on every instrument.
Particles Plus® counters can be monitored remotely via web browser, or controlled and monitored using IMS Software.
All Particles Plus® counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 5301P and 5501P ensure compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.