Solarus® sets standards as the world’s first digital burette with an integrated solar cell. The power supply for the electronics and display is derived exclusively from an integrated solar cell. Batteries can be completely dispensed with. Easily replaceable valves, individual calibration with “Quick-Cal” and permanent storage of the manufacturer’s calibration mean that solarus® can be adapted rapidly and flexibly. The vivid digital display prevents meniscus reading errors and is always clearly legible, regardless of the viewing angle. The handwheels with a soft touch surface are ergonomically optimized for particularly precise control. solarus® is available in a 10 ml, 20 ml and 50 ml version. Thanks to its innovative technology, the solarus® 10 ml enables titration of the smallest volumes with an indicating range of 10 μl to 99.99 ml in 10 μl graduations. The ejection unit with a fi ne tip is supplied as a standard component.
- Overview of details:
- Power supplied by a solar cell
- Free rotation
- Media recirculating system for simple and rapid venting without reagent loss
- Easily replaceable valves
- Handwheels with soft touch surface
- Clearly legible display, regardless of the viewing angle
- Individual calibration of user-specified adaptations with “Quick-Cal”
- Serial bidirectional interface (RS232 and USB)
- Discharge valves and valve seats consisting of high-purity aluminium oxide ceramic
- Valve springs from Hastelloy
- Integral solar panel provides energy for electronic components such as the digital display, so batteries no longer need to be replaced or charged
- Easy to use recirculation system for rapid priming with no loss of reagents
- Bi-directional RS232 interface and USB
- Parts that come into contact with liquids are autoclavable
- Certificate of quality and conformity
Use of solarus® ensures that the term “sustainable” is related directly to work in the laboratory. The unique solar-powered digital burette is powered exclusively using photovoltaic. Power is supplied to the solarus® electronics via the solar cell at the rear. Charging and changing of batteries, excessive stand-by costs or returning the unit for replacement of lithium cells are therefore a thing of the past. solarus® exploits instead the advantages of solar technology: comfortable, simple, environmentally friendly, inexhaustible and free. Use of superior-quality solar cells ensures a reliable power supply at all times, even where lighting conditions are restricted in the laboratory.
The set includes:
Digital burette solarus®, supplied with three adapters (A32, A38, S40), a discharge tube, a filling tube with a locking screw, individual serial number and a test certificate.