• Industry’s highest concentration of 15,000,000 particles/ft3 @ 10% coincidence loss
• Ideal for use in research, industrial health and safety, indoor air quality, and cleanroom applications
• Up to 10 hours continuous operation on a fully charged battery
• Industry’s first Sleep Mode and Power Conservation Mode with Intelligent Battery
• The most comprehensive internal self-diagnostics of any handheld particle counter
• Real-Time Meter detects particle contamination sources with visual and audible indication
• Internet of Things (loT) communication allows for network or cloud-based data options
The Particles Plus® 7301 and 7501 Remote Particle Counters measure 0.3 or 0.5 to 25.0 μm with a flow rate of 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM). Easy to configure, this instrument displays up to 6 user-selectable size channels as well as temperature and relative humidity. View data and generate ISO 14644-1, EU GMP Annex 1 or FS 209E reports on screen or via printer, USB key, real time through its versatile output options or export to Particles Plus® Instrument Management Software.
Particles Plus® counters can be controlled and monitored remotely via web browser. The instruments’ mass concentration mode approximates density in μg/m3 and allows fordensity and refractive index corrections to ensure accuracy.
The 7301 and 7501 can be used as stand-alone battery operated instruments or they can be easily integrated into a building automation and cleanroom management system via Ethernet, USB, or (optional) Wireless 802.11 b/g, RS485 or RS232.
All Particles Plus® counters meet ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921. The 7301 and 7501 ensure compliance with an on-board pulse height analyzer.