The Particles Plus® 10000 is designed for outdoor particulate and gas monitoring. These robust monitors provide reliable, accurate measurement of airborne contamination allowing for the detection of environmental and public health concerns. The first real time monitor to provide 6 accurate particulate size channels.
6 particle size channels recorded by the 10000 Monitor are stored in an internal non-volatile memory at user-defined data sampling rates (1 second to 99 hours). The high time-resolution of the Model 10000 measurements provides a near-instantaneous look at changing airborne particulate concentrations, leading to a well-defined model of local point
source influences that may disproportionately affect air quality.
Particles Plus® systems are configured to allow users to push real-time data to the cloud where sensor outputs can be visualized by authorized stakeholders.
Fully Integrated Environmental Sensor System Integration of additional sensors for measurement of environmental and meteorological parameters (relative humidity, temperature, barometric pressure, (optional) carbon dioxide
– CO2, and total volatile organic compounds – TVOC) offers a more complete view of air quality.
• Airborne Pollution and Environmental Research
• Perimeter or Fence-line Monitoring for Construction, Remediation or Waste Sites
• Mine and Quarry Fence-line Monitoring for dust control operations
• City Wide or Community Air Pollution Monitoring
• Roadside Emissions Monitoring
• Medical Facilities Property Monitoring
• Power Line Wild-Fire Monitoring
• Environmental Disasters
• Monitor for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year